Enjoy the Quiet Peace of Winter in the Ozarks with a Bent Tree Bed and Breakfast Stay!
While the busy season at the Lake winds down this time of year, there are still plenty of things to do and see! See the area in a different, more tranquil perspective with a winter visit. While temperatures remain comfortable throughout most of the season, the occasional colder days bring breathtaking scenery. Imagine sprawling forests laden with snow and giant icicles drooping from rocky outcroppings. This is the time of year to see bald eagles circling the strip at Bagnell Dam, catch a free concert from talented musicians at one of many nearby venues or take your choice of renowned fine-dining lakeside restaurants for a romantic dinner.
Winter won’t last forever, so book now and receive off-season rates until March 1st.
Bent Tree Bed & Breakfast at the Lake of the Ozarks
Our Bed & Breakfast is nestled on 20-acres of land in beautiful Camdenton, Missouri. We are located just 3 miles from Pier 31 Exit off of North Highway 5. Our acreage features a small farm, four uniquely themed guestrooms, a private fishing pond, a hot-tub for your relaxation and many four-legged friends to greet you upon arrival. For your convenience during your relaxation reprieve, we have on-site massage therapy available upon your request.
You will not forget the beauty that surrounds you here at Bent Tree as you are immersed in a natural setting featuring the iconic Ozark atmosphere. Our clean, stylish bedrooms await your arrival. We offer a delicious and nutritious breakfast for our guests at 9:00 each morning.
Why choose Bent Tree BNB for your lodging?
- Want a relaxing, rejuvenating weekend getaway in the Lake of the Ozarks
- Enjoy nature and the great outdoors; hiking, fishing, swimming, boating, skiing, golfing
- Find fascination in bird watching and observing the sounds and sights of our Ozark wildlife
- Need a reprieve from big city bustle while still being in close proximity to many local attractions of the area
- Are intrigued by the local culture of the lake area and want to acquaint yourself with those who live the lake life as you visit wineries and other fine-dining establishments
Perfect Accommodations For:
- Lake of the Ozarks Events
Call us to plan your special event!