SUMMER FUN AT THE LAKE!
Bent Tree Bed & Breakfast at the Lake of the Ozarks
Our Bed & Breakfast is nestled on 20-acres of land in beautiful Camdenton, Missouri. We are located just 3 miles from Pier 31 Exit off of North Highway 5. Our acreage features a small farm, four uniquely themed guestrooms, a private fishing pond, a hot-tub for your relaxation and many four-legged friends to greet you upon arrival. For your convenience during your relaxation reprieve, we have on-site massage therapy available upon your request.
You will not forget the beauty that surrounds you here at Bent Tree as you are immersed in a natural setting featuring the iconic Ozark atmosphere. Our clean, stylish bedrooms await your arrival. We offer a delicious and nutritious breakfast for our guests at 9:00 each morning.
Why choose Bent Tree BNB for your lodging?
- Want a relaxing, rejuvenating weekend getaway in the Lake of the Ozarks
- Enjoy nature and the great outdoors; hiking, fishing, swimming, boating, skiing, golfing
- Find fascination in bird watching and observing the sounds and sights of our Ozark wildlife
- Need a reprieve from big city bustle while still being in close proximity to many local attractions of the area
- Are intrigued by the local culture of the lake area and want to acquaint yourself with those who live the lake life as you visit wineries and other fine-dining establishments
Perfect Accommodations For:
- Lake of the Ozarks Events
Call us to plan your special event!